The best thing in my life by far <3

Monday, October 18, 2010

Stuff we did in T.I.E (BORING)

Well I think we did some stuff but I kinda forget. I'm not the best student afterall :/
We did some research on Tula, it's some place in Russia with like really bad trasportation and traffic. We are going to talk to some students in there over Skype i think. Can you believe they actually like only a only girl and a only dude class! I could not do that, girls piss me the heckers off!
We read and did some stuff with a technology article. It was about our generation and how we are soooo much more into technology than like 20 years olds and 30 year olds. And how we can do like 8 things at once.
Well I think thats all. WHO CARES ANYHOW!??!!!?

1 comment:

  1. i k r lolz u areeeeee the best studentttt u a koollie geek lolzz and gurls omg dont even start and my dad hates wen i go outside wit only boyss outt like im goin to dop anythng wit those uggs monkey lolz msss willcoockkk ^

    ReplyDelete